Rynox Quest Pro Protective Base Layer
The Quest Pro Protective Base Layers are purpose-built for off-road riders seeking a streamlined yet robust next-to-skin impact protection solution.
Crafted from a 4-way stretch fabric, these base layers are breathable and designed to wick moisture, ensuring lasting freshness and comfort throughout your off-road endeavors.
- Shoulder and Elbow: KNOX® (British) Microlock Compact CE Level 2
- Back: KNOX® (British) Microlock Compact CE Level 2, with superior coverage
- Chest: KNOX® (British) Micro lock Compact CE Level 2
- Rib Cage: Equipped with Knox Impact Foam
- 4-Way Stretch: Get the maximum freedom of movement and durability for your off-road rides
- Antimicrobial: The anti-microbial properties of the Quest Pro help in destroying/suppressing the growth of microbes and bacteria, and resisting the foul odor of sweat
- Dry Tech Performance: Feel fresh in any condition, reduce the visibility of sweat patches, and better regulate body temperature
- UV Protection: Protects you from harmful UV rays
Material And Construction
- Composition: The shell is made from 90% Polyamide and 10% Elastane, perfect for Indian weather on a motorcycle
- Made for Off–Road Riding: The protective base layer is engineered, cut, and sized to be worn specifically under an off-road jersey or jacket
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro-reflective panel on the front and back
- Moisture Wicking: Fabric can pull moisture away from the skin using tiny, built-in capillaries. This process is what helps keep you cool, even as you sweat.
- Breathable: The fabric is 100% breathable making off-road riding comfortable
- Seamless Knitting: To eliminate chafing caused by friction of seam stitching
- Long Sleeve With Thumbhole: Keep your sleeves from rolling up. Which helps you stay comfortable during outdoor exercises
- Neck Brace Compatible Tabs (Neck Brace not included)
- Protective Base Layer (1 unit)
- The Quest Pro Protective Base Layer – Upper: Upper has a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
- Warranty is limited to manufacturing defects, valid for 6 months from the date of purchase, subject to submission of proof of purchase
- The warranty does not include user wear and tear