Shop for Rynox Aquapouch Waistpack- Stormproof at 6kiom India Online Store.
Volume and Compartments
- Compatibility: Up to 40 inch waist size
- Cargo Volume: 3 Ltr
- Stormproof roll-top top loading main compartment
Materials and Construction
- Outer Shell Material: Super tough polyester fabric
- Removable Dry Bag: Made from waterproof Hipora fabric, with tape sealed seams. Dry bag can be removed for washing and cleaning.
- Stormproof: Main compartment with roll-top closure to keep your cargo dry
- Secure Mounting: Sturdy and padded waist strap with quick release buckle to ensure that your waist pack stays in place when riding
- Original heavy-duty YKK Zippers
- Molle loops for lashing accessories
- Stow-away bottle holder on the right hand side
- Elasticated mesh pocket on the left hand side
- Quick access zippered pockets and mesh compartments on the waist strap
- Front access zippered pocket
WASH AND CARE:
Step 1 – Prep
- Undo all zippers, Velcro, straps and buckles
- Separate all detachable layers and/or drybag liners (wash each layer separately)
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Use a soft brush if required
- Wipe clean with a damp microfiber cloth
Step 2 – Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
- Any type of fabric softener or bleach
Step 3 – Soak
- Dissolve 1 to 2 caps of detergent in a bucket of water, per unit of luggage
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with the back of your hand. If it’s too hot for your hand, it’s too hot for your luggage.
Step 4 – Wash and Rinse
- Agitate and scrub within your hands, inside and outside.
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required.
Step 5 – Drip Dry
- Drip dry. Place upside-down to let water drip out.
- Once dry on the outside, turn bag inside-out and let dry
- Do not machine dry. Do not use a hair dryer or any type of heater during the drying process.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight.
Step 6 – Storage
- Store in a cool dry ventilated place, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store while damp or wet. Dry completely before storage.
- Clean thoroughly before long-term storage
- The Aquapouch Waist Pack has a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, check the support page on the Rynox official website.