DSG Carbon X V1 Gloves
The DSG CARBON X V1 Riding Glove is the evolution of a staple product in our collection, and the third generation builds upon the reputation of its predecessors. Aside from further enhancements with fit – which improved both the freedom of movement and the comfort when riding – the short-cuffed DSG CARBON X gloves receive a completely new cowhide architecture, which is 2.4mm thicker, improving comfort and abrasion protection.
OUTER SHELL MATERIAL
- Cowhide for optimal fit and protection.
- Synthetic PU leather partially ventilated leather outer shell.
- Polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining and wicks moisture away from getting damp.
- The yarn stitching is positioned on the outside of the glove, eliminating any potential pressure points at the seams, and giving these gloves the ultimate sensitivity every rider demands.
- Matte carbon knuckle protector
- TPU hard shell palm slider of a durable and high abrasion resistant TPU material at the palm side of the glove
- Abrasion-resistant out-seam stitching
- Self-contouring foam is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must.
- Short cuff adjustability
- Stretch lips at fingers and thumbs Hook-and-loop closure
- Touch screen compatible index finger