RS Taichi GP Evo R Racing Gloves – Features
- “HERATROM” built-in soft knuckle protector
- Latest original TPU Knuckle protection include honeycomb structure for high superior impact. Ergonomic-engineered leather reinforcements on the back, palm and little finger landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in the key impact zone.Approved
- Scaphoid protection system on palm by Knox to allow sliding and reduce imapct
- PronXrd foam padding under TPU slider for superior impact resistance by changing molecule structures.
- Protect palm sewing with excellent water and sweat resistance. Pittards digital leather in reinforcements on the palm
- Take into from the racing knowledge. Internal top surface linking made with Aramid knit on the back and finger of the hand for abrasion and tear resistance with high operability.
- CE level 1-EN13594 European CE Standard EN13594-2015 GLOVE level 1 Acquired
Approved CE level 1-EN13594 EuropeCE Standard EN13594-2015 GLOVE level 1 acquired.
TPU Protector that feeds back the technology of Knuckle, Caph, and each finger is used to suppress the frictional resistance with the road surface and reduce the impact when falling.
- Double Claw Jar System and Double flap that can be tightened securely in two directions
- Slant List closure optimizes tightening position and angle, secures wrist movement by wrapping and secures, and Tunnel-shaped protective flap prevents Gloves from falling off
- Vented Hall (Fingertip)
Check our product video for RS Taichi GP.EVO-R Racing Gloves