Rynox Cypher Riding Jacket – KEY FEATURES:
- Shoulder and Elbow: Safe-Tech Viscoflex (Italian) CE Level 2 protectors, certified to standard EN 1621-1:2012 (T+/T-) Type A
- Back: Safe-Tech Viscoflex (Italian) CE Level 2 protector, with superior coverage, certified to standard EN1621-2:2014
- Chest: Equipped with EVA Foam Protectors. Pockets ready CE Level 2 chest protectors (Sold Separately)
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyester
- Safety Stitch System: Reinforced dual stitching on slide zones.
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- More Ventilation: Strategically placed mesh panels in armpits and chest for more ventilation
- Increased Low-Light Visibility: Blacked out retro-reflective panels on front and back
MODULAYER – Performance Layering System
- With our MODULAYER system, you can choose to wear just the riding jacket or all the layers together, as per your specific usage pattern and the weather forecast of the day.
- Every layer in the MODULAYER system is purpose-built for motorcycling, and is intended to be worn along with a protective riding jacket.
- Choose from our range of MODULAYER performance layers.
Fit And Comfort
- Fit: Comfort fit
- Cushioned Comfort: Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of the skin
- Low-rise Collar: Specifically tailored collar design for maximum all-day comfort
- Fit Modulation Girth adjusters on the waist and arms with reinforced bartack stitching for perfect fit
- Cargo Capacity: 2 side pockets and 1 ID/Debit card pocket on left hand sleeve
- YKK zippers: All YKK zippers with glove friendly YKK pullers
- Primary jacket shell (1 unit)
- Shoulder protectors (2 units)
- Elbow protectors (2 units)
- Back protector (1 unit)
- Chest HD Eva foam ( 2 Units)