Shad Side Case Right Terra 47 Silver
- includes the patented (pending) “TERRA Lock System”. With an AISI 304 industrial-grade stainless steel structure and includes a mechanism and a retractable carrying handle.
- The key innovation is the incorporation of the integrated mechanism and handle in the main structure of the case, which creates a clean surface designed to increase security,
- The mechanism also improves ergonomics while carrying the cases off of the bike. This patented mechanism and handle are multifunctional: It allows for the opening, removal, and transport of the case.
- The keys and lock cylinder of the TR47 are the new premium version from SHAD, with a system that reduces the chance of theft.
- And a cover that stops dust from entering. (Keys and cylinder included only in right-hand case)
- Protection for your gear from adverse weather conditions thanks to the Water resistance of the case.
- Side opening: perfect for “packing”, with large capacity and space, and an internal tray that allows you to hold your belongings, keep them tidy and prevent them from falling out when you open the suitcase.
- The Terra side cases are designed to be attached to the motorcycle through the new 4P System. It is a stainless-steel structure covered with high-hardness metallic paint.
- Thanks to its 20mm diameter, the thickest on the market, it provides maximum strength and resistance and is also reinforced with a crossbar for the most extreme rides.
- More information in “How to buy your Terra cases”.
- The lock cylinders are easily changeable; in less than 5 minutes you can unify the top & side cases for use with one key. The third cylinder is included for the top case in the right-side case.
- The TR36L side case is designed, engineered, and made 100% in Barcelona.
- Made from hardened aluminum alloy, a stronger and lighter type of aluminum that allows a reduced cross-section of 1.2mm to obtain a minimum weight with maximum resistance.
- The Shad Side Case Right Terra 47 Sliver is finished with scratch-resistant powder-coated paint.
- AISI 304 stainless steel hinges and pegs so you can set the case on the ground without it rolling over, and ABS case guards to protect from impacts.
Shad designs and produces OEM cases and seats for quite a few of the major manufacturers in the motorcycle industry and has its own unique and broad range of top and side cases, waterproof bags, tank and tail bags, backpacks, and more.