Revit Eclipse 2 Mesh Jacket
Its predecessor quickly developed a name for itself as one of the premier go-to lightweight summer jackets with exceptional airflow. The Revit Eclipse 2 Mesh Jacket takes this experience and feedback from customers to refine the jacket further. Huge mesh panels guarantee you’ll stay as cool as possible in the summer heat. While CE-certified armour at the shoulders and elbows will keep you confident on the road (with room for an optional back protector sold separately). Don’t forget the matching pants too!
- Huge polyester mesh panels on the chest, inner arms and back
- Abrasion-resistant 600D polyester on impact zones
- The reflective emblem on top of the back
- Convenient adjustable straps on cuffs and hips
- CE-level 1 SEESMART shoulder and elbow armour
- Prepared for optional SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector (SEESOFT TYPE RV sold separately)
- CE certified to EN 17092-4:2020.
Wash & Care for Revit Eclipse 2 Mesh Jacket
- Machine wash 30°C, mild cycle
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean