Viaterra Grid V2 Full Gauntlet Gloves brings you the best of both worlds: race spec protection and daily use comfort. The Viaterra Grid comes equipped with the same premium, top of the line KNOX SPS 404 protection used in the world’s most advanced gloves. Combine that with high density TPU protectors for knuckle and wrist, you have the best protection available for the Indian rider.
- DUAL DENSITY TPU PROTECTORS– TPU Protectors are placed over the most critically exposed parts of the hand(the knuckles and wrist) to better absorb impacts. Knuckle protector comes with a dual-layer on the outside of the knuckle to absorb impact better.
- GOATSKIN LEATHER– The Grid used goatskin leather that is durable, light and naturally water- resistant. It is the most comfortable leather to use in gloves due to its suppleness. We kept the thickness of the leather to the highest level possible(1.2-1.5mm) to ensure enhanced abrasion resistance.
- FULL WRAP KNOX SPS– New Impact SPS is made from a layer of Knox’s latest micro-lock armor on the inside and abrasion resistant LDPE on the outside. This is to protect from scaphoid injury in motorcycle accidents caused by the grab effect when the palm makes contact with the ground.
- PINKY FINGER BRIDGE– During a crash, your pinky can encounter a finger roll, causing a very painful injury. The ring and pinky fingers are stitched together in the Grid to prevent this.
- TOUCHSCREEN FRIENDLY– The Grid has special conductive leather panels strategically placed on the index finger and thumb tips of both hands. This leather has properties that mimic a conductive path for enabling the operation of touch-sensitive electronic devices.
- SUPERGRIP(TM)– The Grid has an engineered SuperGrip(TM) silicone panel attached at the purlicue(the area between the forefinger and thumb) which offers a much superior grip on the bars. Having a grippier palm allows you to hold the bars lightly while ensuring you can operate the throttle smoothly.
- VENTILATION– Strategically placed air inlets on the top of the fingers and perforated leather used throughout the Grid allow maximum airflow- a boon for the Indian climate.
- VISOR WIPE– Strategically placed soft wiper on the left hand of the Grid helps clean the helmet visor in rainy conditions.
- FLOATING KNUCKLE– Grid comes with floating knuckle protectors and an accordion panel underneath to allow the knuckle to float giving you room for movement when operating the clutch and brake. Similarly, accordion panels have been integrated on all the fingers and thumbs.
- WRIST ACCORDION– Accordion on the wrist closure allows you to get a snug closure whether you are wearing over the jacket or under the cuff. This also ensures complete contact of the male and female velcro patch for a secure closure.
- DUAL LEATHER GLOVES– On most gloves the index and middle fingers take on more wear while operating the levers. So we added an additional layer of leather on these two fingers for longevity without sacrificing comfort.
- LOW LIGHT VISIBILITY– The Grid comes with 3M reflective piping on the finger accordions for added night visibility.