The Qubit X1 is designed to fit all the technology and power needed into a compact and portable package. Its ability to fold into a small, portable package makes the X1 ideal for city living. Small wheels mean fast acceleration and increased maneuverability through busy streets.
A simple spec, ready to go, with all the benefits of the Qubit fold.
- One of the lightest e-bikes in its class and weighs only 15.7 kg including the battery.
- Heat-treated Aluminum 6061 frame is lightweight, durable, and foldable.
- Disc Brakes with electronic motor cut-off sensors as a safety feature.
- 5 riding modes – Cruise, Throttle, Pedal Assist, Walk mode, and Pedal.
- Tires 16*2.125 inch;16″ Wheel size; Folding dimensions 29.13” X 15.75” X 25.20” Inch;
- Removeable 5.8Ah seat post battery pack that can be upgraded. Up to 30 KMS (PAS) range.
- 250W Brushless DC front hub motor weighs only 2.2 kg.
- The cadence sensor measures your pedaling variations and offers pedal assistance as required.