Muc-Off HCB-1 Harsh Conditions Barrier is the ultimate protection spray for your ride and is specifically designed to be effective in even the harshest of conditions. Suitable for bicycles ,e-bikes, motorcycles and powersports. HCB-1 is safe to use on electrical components, paintwork and most rigid plastic trim. Keep your precious steed in tip-top condition with the Muc-Off Harsh Condition Barrier. With a state-of-the-art thin film coating, it’ll make light work of rust and corrosion. It’s the perfect upgrade for winter months, or to keep your bike looking fresh all year long – as you’ll have 12 months of protection.
This innovative product is a must-have. It’ll keep moisture out, creating a durable anticorrosive layer of protection on your bike’s frame, chain, metal parts, plastics and paintwork. And on parts that have already got some rust showing, it’ll get rid of it altogether.
To make it super easy to check that you’re protected, Muc-Off has added a UV dye. With a UV light* you can check it’s correctly in place and ready to protect your bicycle, e-bike or motorcycle. So you can get out there and enjoy the ride, no matter what the weather.
*UV light sold separately
Anti-Corrosion Power: The state-of-the-art formula provides class-leading anti-corrosion protection and resistance to hot, cold and saltwater by creating a durable all-weather barrier on your bike’s frame, chain, metal parts and paintwork.
Long Lasting Effects: HCB-1 offers protection for up to twelve months so that you can ride harder for longer without fear. The integral UV application dye allows you to check for full coverage to ensure maximum protection.
- Quick and easy to apply
- Dissolves existing rust
- 300+ hours salt spray to ASTM B-117
- Thin transparent film
- Strong capillary action allows the product to get into tight cracks and crevices
- Contains UV application dye to ensure complete protection
- Resistant to hot, cold and salt-water
- Ideal for use in harsh environments
- Creates a self-healing barrier, active for up to 12 months
- Safe to use on electrical components, paintwork and most rigid plastic trim
- Contains no wax silicon, Teflon or water
- Perfect for bicycles, e-bikes and motorcycles
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Thoroughly wash and dry the surface before applying. It’s a good idea to test a small area for surface compatibility before complete coverage.
- Before using, make sure the surface you are spraying on is cool and out of direct sunlight.
- Shake the can to activate the formula. You can use the extension straw for a more precise application.
- Apply a thin, even film of spray on the surface you want to protect* and allow it to dry completely. You may need to wait up to 24 hours to allow it cure, which will offer the best protection.
- Check to make sure the coverage is even using the UV torch (sold separately)
- Extremely flammable aerosol.
- Pressurised container. May burst if heated.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Remember not to apply Harsh Condition Barrier to tyre treads and braking surfaces.